Neurocryostimulation technology makes it possible to reduce cold to a therapeutic level with pressure from CO2. This carbon dioxide-based cryotherapy allows for a safe and targeted gas application by moving the nozzle just above the skin, diffusing a perfectly dry, unscented, and painless gas at -110 ° F to 50 bar of pressure. Maximum effectiveness in 30 seconds to 1 minute 30 seconds of treatment.
The Subzero Cryotherapy application creates an immediate result at the cellular level called thermal shock. This reaction stimulates the receptors found in the skin and sends a message to the brain. The stimulation creates a reflex pathway response, resulting in vasoconstriction at the superficial level and sends blood inward toward the body's core, while circulation toxins away for the targeted tissue. Upon completion of the treatment, the body then works to create homeostasis once again by opening blood vessels to four times their normal size. This allows for freshly oxygenated blood, rich in hormones, proteins, and enzymes, to return to the targeted area. The benefits are immediate, effective, and long-lasting in treating the following:
Contraction: slowing-down of the vascular
and lymphatic system
Improved range of motion
Reduced recovery time
Reduce oxidative stress
Increased collagen fibers
Activation of microcirculation under the vasomotor effect
Wrinkles, Eye Bags, Facial Shaping
Vascular and Lymphatic problems
Cervical or lumbar sprains; Sciatica; Torticollis
Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
Cerebral palsy and Stroke rehabilitation
Subzero Cryotherapy is ideal for rehabilitation and physiotherapy settings, training centers, sports clubs, individual athletes, as well as aestheticians in dermatology practices and spas.
EASYCRYO is a versatile cryotherapy device. It was designed in a way to be used in an optimum way in all circumstances . The Cryo diffuser is comprised of a box with an ambidextrous handle allowing the use of the device by a right-handed or a left-handed person.
- The multifunction switch allows you to start and to stop ( and to monitor on the LCD screen ):
- The thermo-diagnostic function without cold diffusion.
- The cold diffusion functions with simultaneous control of the skin temperature for a sequence of 30 seconds and automatically stops at the end of this sequence but can be stopped at any moment.
- The timer If the device is not used for 1 minute, the battery supply is automatically interrupted.
- Dimensions: 4.3x10x2 inch
- Weight: 1.2Lb
- Backlit alphanumerical LCD screen
- Infrared temperature sensor
- Rechargeable integrated batteriesNiCd (7,2 V DC)
- Skin contact head in Teflon (45 mm of diameter)
- Shielded cord in polyurethane: 5ft of length or 15ft ( option )
- 3 interchangeable nozzles in aluminium