Moove Ice Compression Lease to own
An innovative mobile system for fast pain and inflammation relief, and enhanced post-surgery recovery.
MOOVE is a highly effective two-in-one cryotherapy and compression solution for post-surgery recovery and pain management. It eases post-surgery discomfort by lowering pain, inflammation, and swelling while accelerating the body’s natural healing process. This portable system is easy to use in the recovery room and during patient care.
When used with the right accessory or wrap, MOOVE reduces in-office recovery time, improves compliance, and boosts patient satisfaction.
The MOOVE Ice Compression system is comfortable, practical, and easy to use, and is guaranteed to improve patient outcomes.Package includes: Package:
Device and accessories: $3,310, Finance fee $290. Total = $3,600 - Down payment of $800, 8 monthly payments of $350.
The finance fee will be waived entirely if you pay for your purchase in full within three months of the date of purchase.
We can customize the monthly payment and length of your lease-to-own contract. Contact us to get started!
Shipping:Free shipping within the US. Shipping may take up to 2 weeks.
I’ve never seen results so quickly!
How it Works
Cold water, set at a therapeutic temperature, combines with compression wraps to provide pain relief. The blood vessels constrict in response to the cold, decreasing blood flow to the area and reducing edema (swelling) caused by lymphatic and venous drainage into the injured area. Similarly, muscle activity and nerve conduction are reduced, resulting in decreased pain and muscle spasms.
The MOOVE compression wraps provide static or dynamic pressure from 0-75 mmHg. This pressure provides a compressive or massaging effect to move and disperse fluid, reducing edema.
Ice compression helps to reduce inflammation, decrease injury risk, and accelerate healing allowing for improved recovery and decreased pain without the need for medication.
Anti-inflammatory: Reduces the temperature and metabolic rate of wounded tissue to constrict blood vessels, limiting blood flow and reducing edema.
Analgesic: Slows nerve signal transmission to decrease pain impulse transmission.
Muscle relaxant : Reduces muscle spasms and enhances pain and healing by slowing nerve activity.
Edema reductant: Ice therapy works by restricting blood supply to the area and delaying cellular metabolism, which helps to minimize edema.
Accelerated tissue healing: Improves blood, nutrient, and oxygen supply to the damaged tissue to accelerate healing.
This is the best value for money on the market, bar none. It can easily compete with the most expensive devices out there.
Moove for Rapid Treatment
ARTICULATED KNEE WRAP
- The 1 ¼ gallon water tank allows for longer cold application times and wider recovery wraps.
- Full-color LCD touch screen displays the active program, therapeutic temperature and pressure of the system, and battery level.
- Easy Cart patented system automatically regulates water temperature based on selected parameters.
- 20 programs ( 12 pre-set protocols ) + 8 customizable programs allow individualized treatment plans.
- Optional bifurcated extension allows the use of 2 splints simultaneously to save time.
- 6-hour battery life when not plugged in.
- User-friendly double arrow navigation to easily navigate software.
- Static, dynamic, or alternating compression from 0-75 mmHg air pressure.
- Dynamic Press therapy function for massaging and compression.
- Lightweight and easily transported at 5.5 lbs.
- Automatic purging of splint after use to ensure wraps are empty to avoid moisture-related contamination and issues.
- 6 ft extension hose allows easy mobility.
- 3-way method to deliver cold therapy using water, ice trays, or ice cubes.
- Run one cycle or automatically repeat cycle with a break.
- Over 17 different wraps to treat the entire body!
Mobile Ice Compression for Convenient Treatment
- Comfortable, practical, and easy to use
- Battery-powered and easily transported to deliver cryotherapy anywhere
- High quality and ergonomic design
- Used by Massage Therapists, Chiropractors, Physical Therapists, Sports Trainers, and Cosmetic, Orthopedic and Oral surgeons
- Video tutorials, treatment procedures, and online training available